The FACELIFT MASTERCLASS is a 2 day teaching course with a faculty that reads as a who’s who in facial plastic surgery. The course takes place in Surrey, United Kingdom at the fabulous Brooklands Hotel on the world famous motor racing circuit of the same name. The venue lies only 20 minutes from Central London, Heathrow airport and Gatwick airport. The course takes place on the 16th and 17th of March 2019. The course is open to clinicians of all levels of qualification although a through understanding of facial anatomy is highly beneficial. The price of the course is £1,300 for consultants and a special rate of £950 for trainees. Please book early by enquiring here as spaces are limited and we will fill up quickly. We are very much looking forward to welcoming delegates from the UK and abroad.
The price of the course includes the following…
- All meals including teas and coffess, lunch on both days and a fantastic evening meal
- Drinks reception in the evening
- Standard double room in the superb Brooklands Hotel
- Entry to the Spa
- Evenings entertainment TBC (cocktail making classes are favourite!)
- Full 2 day teaching programme
- Certificate of attendance
- We are also able to provide track days at extra cost on the Friday at the amazing Mercedes Benz world onsite!
An international faculty will present the most contemporary techniques in facial rejuvenation surgery.
The facelift faculty includes keynote lectures including
Andre Auersvald presenting his experience with the haemostat net and its application to challenging neck surgery. Deep neck surgery techniques including hyoid and digastric plication, Submandibular gland reduction with redrawing of neck skin and avoidance of the pre auricular scar will be discussed. A novel concept of brow lift is also presented.
Chiara Botti will update the deep subsmas techniques and her bespoke temporal and brow procedures.
Lucian Ion explains his approach to formulating a bespoke algorithm to treat the difficult neck. Furthermore he will present research with 3D Imaging and its translation into clinical practice. The essential components of male face lifting are also covered.
The concepts of redistribution and redrawing skin has huge implications for the way we think about improving results.
Norman Waterhouse discusses the endoscopic brow lift and its successor. In addition, the future of a range of procedures will be debated in the light of the extended applications of the haemostatic net. These include, in addition to the face and brow, gynaecomastia, rhinoplasty, body surgery, seroma prevention/management and the reality of a future without haematomas.
Niall Kirkpatrick discusses the management of the mid face and the correction of stigmatic filler deformities.
Naresh Joshi presents and reviews periorbital rejuvenation and Norman Waterhouse will present UK experience of the first hundred cases of the haemostatic net.
Price is to be £1300 per person which includes the following…..
- Full programme from world leaders in their field.
- Accommodation on Saturday – double room (upgrade to track view or executive room possible)
- Drinks Reception on Saturday night
- Buffet 2 course lunch on both days
- 3 course Evening meal
- Teas and coffees throughout the day
- Evening entertainment TBC
- Access to the spa
- Potential track day on site on Friday afternoon (extra cost)
- Access to the museum on Friday (extra cost)